integratedSCADA provided technical services as part of Tasmanian Irrigation’s Midlands Water Scheme mini-hydro installation.
- Testing and Commissioning of SCADA Automation panel at Midlands Hwy Pump Station. Consisting primarily Foxboro SCD5200 RTU, RuggedCom Network and Tekron GPS Time Synch Equipment
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) touchscreen design and integration (Schneider Magelis)
- Integration and interfacing with ABB 22kV STATCOM
- Testing and Commissioning 22kV Protection including IEDs from Areva, SEL and GE
- Implementation of System Protection Schemes including Run-back and Anti-Islanding
- Remote point testing to TasNetworks distribution control centre